Friday, November 30, 2007

Benz C Class 2008


after 2o mins test drive, now trying to take some photos of it. :P man the power not bad. tried 0-100. but didnt calculate. But i think it is fast enough with three of us onboard :P It is only 1.8 but it sure got different feeling compare from benz to japanese mobile~ I like it.

The door. Look small to me.

air-con for the back~

another view of the passenger door~

The rear~

723 or 775? i think 723 quite nice and something different from silver ~

see the leg room? not much left :( I like the car. It is nice to go out alone for party hehehehe but definely not for family! it is ok for 4 adults but not really comfortable for tall guy like me.

really not much leg room at the back if driver got 6" tall like me. :(

it is really nice looking and sporty but too small in size :( The interior space is smaller then current Honda Accord. :(
I found out that C200 avantgarde doesn't come with the auto fold side mirror but I like the front grill of avantgarde. So the SA drove the C200 elegance model with avantgarde front grill modify. I was told it cost RM2k to do so. (elegance come with auto fold side mirror with cheaper price) don't understand why pay more get less???

2 comments:

Yisei said...

Nice car!!!

balootisme said...

very nice review... thanks a lot...

i'm looking to buying this c-class than bwm 5-series...