Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BuyBuy Aspire ONE~


Yes finally got our UMPC~ Yes my first UMPC :) Wanna thanks Justin for the delivery for us :) THANK YOU bro~

the spec of Aspire ONE :)

so excited ... been waiting for it~ :P





ONE comes with 2400mAh battery. Standby mode can last abt 3 hours~

yeah is mine :P

I can't turn it on even the battery was already charged :( the other two units were working fine :( I always got no luck :(

I got no toy to play so i play with Justin's Samsung F480 instead :(

5.0 MegaPixel camera with LED light. not bad ...

got Auto Focus!

testing camera with LED on~

something fancy from samsung again but no surprise~ :P

yes it supports video call as well~

nice screen...


Nothing much to play around ...

p/s: lucky after plug in the power adapter and my Aspire ONE finally work!!! dun know what's wrong ... :) I thought i got the faulty one. kekekekekekekkeke yes got new UMPC to play for this week :)

No comments: