Friday, July 23, 2010

Samsung UA46C6900 LED TV


Got the latest samsung internet LED TV recently. However, I still haven't decided shd I get the new Mac Mini for this LED TV or shd I get the iMac or MBP? Yes I have mentioned it quite some times coz I worry I can't get used to the Mac OS :(


Read abt it few days ago on YouTube channel. A guy show how we can install the VNC app on iPhone and use it to remote our PC and this internet tv. I haven't gotten time to try it out yet.


The Samsung Internet tv is really cool. Just like its own Samsung
Mobile phone. It got the start up tones when we turn the tv on. The internet tv functions are awesome which got YouTube, Picada Web Albums, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, USA Today, games and a lot more. Can be downloaded fr Internet and install to the tv.


I bought this for my LED TV. SANUS Full Motion TV Wall Mount Bracket. It's quite pricey but it got better built and quality compare to others.


Compare to its own remote control, how slim it is :)

- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments: