CoOL Entrance ... I was worry abt hitting my head~
GONBEI is an exciting new Japanese restaurant, which offers the most authentic Japanese cuisine in Malaysia. Except for Gonbei in Kuala Lumpur, this dining experience is not seen in any other Asian capital city outside of Tokyo. ( tat's what i read and heard abt it ... so let's go check it out )
GONBEI is an exciting new Japanese restaurant, which offers the most authentic Japanese cuisine in Malaysia. Except for Gonbei in Kuala Lumpur, this dining experience is not seen in any other Asian capital city outside of Tokyo. ( tat's what i read and heard abt it ... so let's go check it out )

yeah alot of cups for soup? tea?

Aiyo where are the Umeshiso and Salmon Skin Temaki? Opps forgot to snap it. Was Hungry :P ~ Then I ordered the KANI TEMPURA ... not bad~

what was it ... Shb be something "KAKI FURAI" ... forgot~ It's fried oyster. Anyway it's nice :)

Yeah japanese style hamburger ~ WAFU HAMBURG~

Yeah julchin ... finally i have tried the spider crabs fr japan~ hehehe

Yeah the FUGU SASHIMI ~

Japanese Alcohol~ SAIBA KOME (25% alcohol) I was thinking to go out for supper later. But this cup of Saiba Kome make me sleepy~
I thought it shd be very dry since it's contain 25% alcohol but taste not strong at all. Even dun feel the heat comes up after drink... Anyway it did make me abit sleepy. Guess I had a busy week.


No comments:
Post a Comment