Monday, April 02, 2007

Chinese LVSW CHS WM6~


Got problem with mine previous Cooked rom. Don't know why I didn't able to uninstall all the apps. So I tried the CHS WM6. After flashed, Booting up. Nice StartUp :)
Yes version 4 ~ Luv this design. Wondering who did it. :)

So everthing become simplify chinese. It does not support traditional chinese and HK words. Not really used to it. :(

Latest ROM 3.23.0.2

most amazing is this Cooked rom got bigger storage!!! check it out 52MB!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm Leies,

it is CHS version ? I'm thinking about building a MUI for changing CHS to CHT or ENG , since just in my mind only, not working in process right now .

and i've replied your comment in my blog, pick a time to visit, thanks !

keeekeee said...

Hi there Leies. Thanks for dropping by. Yeah CHS does not support traditional chinese and HK words either :(